Registration will begin at the following times:
Priority Registration: Wednesday May 2nd, 2018 (current students only) Registration for all: May 9th, 2018
Registration fee due upon enrollment.
Tuition Fees & Payments
– Tuition rates are for the full season (August-May, including studio holidays),
not by the number of classes in the month. Tuition fees are paid monthly or annually.
– After registering, monthly tuition (August-May) must be paid by automatic
bank account debit or automatic credit card payment. Tuition will be debited from you account (or charged to your credit card) on the 5th day of each month (August-May).
– Recital costumes will be paid by automatic draft on October 15th.
– Recital package will be paid by automatic draft on January 15th.
– Private lessons are auto drafted the following business day.
– Anytime the gym is available during business hours you may purchase a gym pass and play in our gym. This is $5 per hour per family.
– Please check with the front desk on availability for the gym.
– You may not enter in the gym without a gym pass.
NSF Payments and Late Fees
– NSF on paper checks, auto-debit, or auto-charge payments will incur a $20 NSF fee.
– A late fee of $30 dollars will be applied on the 20th of every month.
– After 2 months of non-payment you will be dismissed from the studio.
Withdrawal from Classes
There is a one month minimum for all withdrawals. One-month notice from the 10th of the month is required to discontinue any payments. To withdraw a parent must complete and sign a withdrawal form and hand it in to the front desk. All automatic drafts will stop after the one-month notice period.
Refunds/Credits on Account
– Refunds are only issued when Absolute Dance cancels a class due to low enrollment.
– There are NO tuition refunds or costume refunds! If you drop a class after October 15th your costume can be mailed or picked up.
– Changing class sections is allowed within one week of registration without a fee.
– There is a $10.00 charge for changes made after the initial registration
period (one week after registering).
-Regular attendance is vital to student progress and group choreography. Please make every effort to attend each class. Students may make up missed classes until February 1. If you miss more than two of the final eight classes before recital you may be dismissed from participating in the recital routine at the discretion of the teacher.
Inclement Weather Policy
In the event of inclement weather Absolute Dance reserves the right to cancel class. We will follow MISD weather closings. An email and Facebook post will be sent out ASAP.
If your class is cancelled you may come to a make up class that month.
Please read these policies carefully, as some may have changed from last year.
– At Absolute Dance we go to great lengths to keep you informed and up to date.
– Monthly Newsletters are posted on the first of the month and include important information. The newsletter will be emailed, posted on our website, and Lobby Displays -“Recital Information Sheets” will be available at the front desk/online on February 1st.
– Follow us on Facebook and lnstragram for updates and pictures.
– The last week of classes of every month we will have an open door policy at the end of class. Parents are encouraged to come into class for the last 5 minutes of class to view what the class has been working on.
(Classes Begin August 13th)
We follow MISD schedule for breaks and cancellations
August 13th- First Day of classes
September 3rd- No class
October 15th- Costume Payments Due
November 19th – 25th- No classes Thanksgiving Break
December 21-Jan 6th – Christmas Break No Classes
Lost & Found
Lost and Found bucket is in the closet. Items will be donated on the 1st of every month.
– Auditions for our Competition team 2018-2019 are June 25th and June 26th, 2018.
– Company information packets are at the front desk and audition forms are due June 15th, 2018.
– Company dancers do not enroll in recreational classes.
Performing Group (ADPT)
– Auditions for the 2018-2019 Performing Team take place at the end of August. Information packets are at the front desk. The performing group will enroll in recreational classes as well as their “performance team” class.
– All classes have a costume unless noted, this will be listed on the class schedule.
– Recital costumes will be paid by automatic draft on October 15th and are not refundable after October 20th. Costumes are ordered over the first week of November. Costumes will not be ordered unless payment is received in full.
– Costumes will be delivered January- March. Alterations may need to occur if a costume does not fit. If costume needs a whole new size, we are able to exchange within one week of receiving it at no cost to you. After that week, there may be additional shipping/handling fees and/or limited availability.
– Costume exchanges require a parent signature at the front desk.
– Recital dates/rehearsal and show times are published in the October newsletter.
– Specific show and rehearsal assignments are published in the February newsletter.
– Every child must have the same shoes purchased through Absolute Dance.
– We attempt to accommodate every school’s activities while meeting the technical demands of the show. Our priority is to prepare your children for the performance experience of a lifetime!